July 14, 2014

Atomic Lollipop 2014



So I worked really hard to create new pins for the Atomic Lollipop convention the past two weeks. In total I had 104 different kinds to sell! I would like to thank my fiancee James and Mimi for helping me make buttons the night before the con.


Since I'm new to the whole vendor experience, I decided to pay for half a table. Next time, I'm not going to do that. It was pretty tough setting up my stuff with such limited space.  Luckily on Friday, the vendor beside me left a little early so I had the opportunity to have a whole table to myself.

By the end of the weekend, I earned my starting costs back and gained a little bit of profit. However, I must admit that I didn't do that well compared to AN which is understandable. Apop is a baby convention compared to AN but, they host better events. So next time, I'll be going to Apop to enjoy it for what it is!


For those who visited my table, thank you for passing by and/or buying my stuff! It's very encouraging and I can't wait to make more for the next con.


No comments:

Post a Comment