April 21, 2013

Sheridan Illustration 2013 Grad Show

 

The Sheridan Illustration 2013 grad show was a blast! I was told 800 people visited the opening night so that was awesome. After all the stress and hard work, it was great to finally relax with everyone at the show and celebrate the sweat and tears of our creations.


On another note, I would like to congratulate the artists who won the awards that night. They've done amazing work.  Even though I didn't get to win anything, I received great feedback from my professors that my work made an impression on the judges and apparently, they've been calling me "The Buddha Girl" so that was strange and interesting! Knowing that gave me the motivation and inspiration to work even harder and I shall not be defeated again! Har har!

Well.. it's amazing how quickly time flies. These past four years at Sheridan have been an incredible journey and I'm glad to have met awesome talented peers and professors who have inspired, taught and helped me develop as an artist. I would like to thank my friends, family and fiancée for supporting me and coming out to visit the art show. I would also like to congratulate all 2013 ILLUSTRATION graduates for putting up an amazing show. I've been blown away by the work I've seen and I'm so proud with everybody's development and improvement! I wish you all the best with your future careers and I hope we stay in touch, supportive and connected with each other.

Sheridan Illustration 2013 Grad Show
- - -
Visit my website to see these images: www.heatheragoncillo.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment